If you have unauthorized building works, or have been stopped by council. Building without consent, then we can provide you with As Built drawings which then need to be submitted into council for approval. A detail survey maybe required

JJ Drafting will do a site visit and measure the existing house. Drawings and documentations required as follows

Site plan
Floor plans
Site calculations
BASIX certificate
Statement of environmental effects

I you have any Questions Please feel free to CONTACT Us

Print Friendly, PDF & Email