Complying Development is a process that allows you build in accordance with the state government control’s and must meet a certain criterion

  • What you wish to build
  • The zoning of your land as per 149 certificate
  • Specific control’s

The combination of the following listed above and below is then passed onto a private certifier who is either in council or pirate practice they then endorse any construction works that you wish to conduct on your premises.
The following list is part of the Complying development documents which must be provided.

  • Floor plans
  • Elevations
  • Sections
  • Site calculations
  • Storm water concept plans
  • Landscape calculation plan
  • Erosion sediment control plans
  • Survey’s^
  • Geo tech reports*^
  • Flood reports*^
  • Bush fire report*^
  • Engineering Drawings^
  • Hydrophilic Drawings*^

The above items need to be collated and submitted with other forms that are provided by the Certifier’s check list.

If you have any enquiries regarding this process and wish to find out more please feel free to contact us

* some of these services may not be required
^ We are happy to arrange a quote if you wish.