Construction Certificate is given to you after of the Development Application has been approved.
It is a Requirement that issues you the right to start your building and this is also where you must allocated a private  or  council  certifier.

The certfier that you have chosen, will issue you with a check list.

The following items are required:

  • Councils Approved Stamped Plans
  • Councils Letter of Conditions
  • Architectural Drawings
  • Engineering Drawings
  • Sydney Water
  • Council Fees
  • Hydraulic Drawings*

The above items need to be collated and submitted to the certifier.

If you have any inquiries regarding this process and wish to find out more please feel free to contact us.

*some of these services may not be required

Note: Any building works that has started prior to the issuing of the Construction Certificate is usually deemed as ILLEGAL WORKS